It’s important to manage your MetroPCS account to stay informed about your plan, payments, and usage. We’re here to give you information about Metro PCS accounts and offer guidance on how to log in to these accounts.
Types of Metro PCS Accounts
MetroPCS My Account
MetroPCS My Account provides an online platform for customers to manage their accounts. This portal allows you to view your plan details, pay bills, change plans, and update personal information.
Follow the instructions to log in to my account:
- Go to: https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/my-account/sign-in
- Enter Your credentials which include your phone number and your account PIN or password.
- Click on the “Log In” or “Sign In” button. If the information you provided is correct, you will be directed to your account dashboard.
This account is available for customers to log in and pay the Metro PCS bill as a guest. The guest pay account does not require an Account ID. The user is required to enter his or her phone number to access the Guest Pay account for Metro billing.
In addition to the online portal, Metro by T-Mobile offers a mobile app “MyMetro.” for iOS and Android. The MyMetro app is the most convenient way to manage your account on the go.
Follow the steps below to log into the MyMetro App:
- Download the MyMetro app for iOS or Android.
- Launch the MyMetro app on your mobile device.
- Enter your account ID or phone number.
- Sign in to access your account through the app.
Metro PCS Account & Login Tips:
- If you forget your account PIN or password, there should be an option for account recovery or forget password option on both the website and the app.
- Ensure that you have an active Metro by T-Mobile account to log in. If your plan has expired or you’ve switched carriers, you may not be able to access your account.
Whether you prefer using the website or the MyMetro app, accessing your account allows you to stay in control of your wireless plan, data usage, bill payment, and more. Just be sure to keep your login credentials secure and up to date to avoid any hurdles in accessing your account.