Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited has always tried to pursue innovative techniques to facilitate its customers. To improve its billing process, the company has started an online billing system for its customers to allow them to pay and check their PTCL bill online.
PTCL Bill Payment Form
بل کی ادائیگی کے لیے اپنا پی ٹی سی ایل نمبر درج کریں۔
PTCL Payment Section
- Pay PTCL Bill Monthly via Credit/debit card/ATM Card
- PTCL Bill Payment via Jazz Cash
- PTCL Duplicate Bill
- PTCL Bill Check Without Account ID
The benefit of Paying the PTCL Bill Online
There are a number of benefits that come with paying your PTCL bill online.
Firstly, it’s more convenient and easy than having to go through the hassle of going to an office or waiting in line.
Secondly, you can avoid late payment penalties by paying on time.
And lastly, it helps keep track of your expenses so you’re always aware of how much you’re spending each month on telecommunications services.
Bill Payment via Cash Payment Machines
Similarly, like ATM depositing machines, Public Cash Payment Machines (PCPMs) deposit cash for billing. As a result, customers can save their time by using the easy touch user interface available on these machines.
Landline, Internet, and Wireless Billing
Landline and Broadband Internet billing charges consist of the phone line rent, local and internet call rates, broadband internet packages, and Add ons (Smart TV, etc).
The Smart TV charges are included with the internet and depend on whether you have paid the full amount for the IPTV device or not.
EVO, Charji, and Vfone billing include the communication charges in accordance with internet data usage or post-paid package applied.
Recently, PTCL has also added the telephone and internet setup charges, including the installation charges according to the reference number.
- Provide a valid e-mail address. Thus, it will ensure that your monthly e-bill is regularly mailed.
- Contemporary, the company provides you the facility to pay Bill conveniently via Upaisa Agent or Upaisa Wallet. In this case, you just have to provide your Area code & Landline number instead of the Account/reference number.
- Unable to pay the bill for 3 months will result in a disconnection. To clarify, you have clear arrears to resume your connection.
In case of any complaint or question regarding the bill then use the Helpline Numbers. However, the customers can call anytime 24/7 for a PTCL complaint.
Generally, the customer service is quite helpful. They will listen to your complaint or issue carefully and will try their best to resolve it.